Senior Blockchain Engineer
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
About the Role
We are looking for a self-starter and growth-minded Staff Software Engineer to help develop Juno (StarkNet Golang Client). StarkNet is a permissionless decentralised ZK-Rollup operating over Ethereum enabling any dApp to achieve unlimited scale for its computation. You will be the core developer of the StarkNet ecosystem collaborating directly with StarkWare and other clients’ core developers impacting its architecture and infrastructure.You will be designing and implementing a StarkNet Client in Golang which will include the following:
- Efficient storage and retrieval of StarkNet state
- P2P layer and performant synchronisation mechanisms
- Data access layers, such as JSON-RPC
- Communication with Ethereum for state verification
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience in Blockchain Protocol experience
- Passion for inner workings of Blockchain systems
- Strong programming ability and knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Robust design and architectural experience
- Experience with Software Testing and release management
Nice to Have
- Extensive Golang experience
- Distributed networks (P2P)
- Performance and memory optimisations
- Blockchain / EVM / TransactionPool / JSON RPC
- Complex data structures for example; Patricia\Merkle/Verkle tries
- NoSQL Key Values databases for example; RocksDB
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity