Senior Engineering Manager
We’re passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Ordergroove is a B2B SaaS platform helping the world’s most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove is a leader in the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading…
- Build Ordergroove's merchant experience admin tools which help power a crucial aspect of our business.
- Help us build new user experiences that empower our users to design and create successful subscription programs that drive meaningful growth.
- Architect and build new frameworks and SDKs for other developers to use and extend.
- Become a team ambassador to help facilitate smooth communication and support for various internal teams, stakeholders, and our customers.
- Lead and grow a team of the most awesome group of highly passionate engineers.
- Previous experience managing agile/scrum team(s) of different skill levels - you know when to be a cheerleader, coach or player.
- You are first and foremost an engineer, passionate about writing reusable code architected towards scalability.
- Optimize towards code quality over delivery – you know how to balance between both and your clients.
- Passionate about leveraging best-of-breed technology and eager to learn new skills.
- Trusted team player and a natural leader.
- Solid understanding of SDLC, code deployment and content delivery strategy.
- React, Angular JS, Web Components, Python/Django, microservices, k8s and Dockers
- Designing and building frontend frameworks, CMS's and SDKs
- E-commerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
- Check out our engineering blog to learn more about the team and the work they're doing!