At Glodon USA, we develop innovative design software for the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry. We understand the intricate challenges faced by architects, engineers, and owners, and are devoted to crafting high-performance solutions to revolutionize the design of the built environment. Functioning with the agility and flexibility of a startup, we focus on pioneering R&D while benefiting from the robust support and resources of our parent organization, Glodon Company Ltd., the leading provider of AEC software in Asia. Our expanding team operates remotely from locations across the United States, collaborates with a shared emphasis on innovation, creativity, and groundbreaking solutions.
- Develop React like desktop UI (based on Sciter's Reactor) for our cross-platform software. The rest of the tech stack is Python, C++ 20, CMake, Conan, and Vulkan on Linux, Windows and Mac
- Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use APIs
- Work with product manager and UX designer to review UI design wireframes for technical feasibility.
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing.
- University degree in Computer Science or similar technical disciplines
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Willing to learn Sciter.js and its Reactor API
- Passionate about UI development and willing to polish and optimize UI elements to deliver the best user experience.
- Proficiency with Python and/or modern C++ is a big plus
- Strong people skills, specifically in collaboration, teamwork, coaching, and mentoring
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits, with pay commensurate with experience and skills
- Benefits package, including health insurance and retirement plan with company matching
- A remote work environment with a flexible schedule
- Opportunities for professional growth and development