Senior Software Developer
TherapyNotes is the national leader in web-based behavioral health practice management and electronic health records software for private practices, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and psychiatrists. Our software-as-a-service solution integrates patient scheduling, medical records, billing and electronic claims to streamline the way mental health professionals manage their practice.
TherapyNotes offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, use your leadership experience, and build great products, please submit your application.
Our growing team is located remotely and on-site at our 30,000 square foot in Horsham, PA!
- Proficient experience developing software in an Agile, team-based environment
- Proficient experience developing responsive web applications
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience building single page applications (SPA) and progressive web apps (PWA)
- Strong understanding of web and browser technologies such as web sockets, service workers, LocalStorage, SessionStorage, and W3C manifests
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS is a plus
- Experience building RESTful web services using Web API
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, or other relational databases
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Full-stack web development including front end, business logic, and data access layers.
- Responsible for full development life cycle from planning through successful release and support
- Participate in decision making concerning software architecture and design
- Participate in code reviews
- Mentor and assist in the training and onboarding of other team members
- Work closely with other members of the development team and stakeholders
- Maintain high standards, attention to detail, accuracy and completeness
What are we passionate about?
- Clean code
- SOLID principles
- Being Agile
- DevOps Culture
- Desire to impact culture, motivating and inspiring others to learn and grow
- Belief in the wisdom and expertise of others, and the willingness to lean on it as necessary
- Communication and knowledge transfer
- The best idea wins
- Most of all, we're passionate about delivering awesome software that our customers love.
- Competitive salary - $110,000-$135,000/year
- Comp-time and flexible work hours
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Annual company profit sharing
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Extensive 2-week onboarding plan
- Comprehensive mentorship program
- Company provided refreshments