We are looking for a passionate and sharp Frontend Developer to be a part of one of our cross-functional product development teams to help us shape the future of the time tracking industry and deliver real value to our customers with both new and improved features. The salary for this position is €60,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Build reusable components in React
- Write and update tests so the webapp works in all supported browsers
- Tune our frontend tooling for safer and more efficient development
- Discuss and suggest changes to improve the codebase
About the Team
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Previous experience working with React, and preferably Redux and a side effect managing library like Redux-Saga
- Knowledge about testing frameworks, like Jest
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure of the employee)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- €4,000 contribution for training, workshops, and conferences
- Health (physical and mental) budget of 2,000€ per year
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)