Senior Full Stack Engineer
At HENI we believe in the importance of art, and the power of technology to radically advance and democratize the art industry. Our mission is to make art accessible to everyone, by engaging with and innovating within all aspects of its creation and distribution.
HENI prides itself on a connection with and commitment to cutting-edge technology across all of our platforms. This is exemplified by our NFT Studio and marketplaces, which have launched several fine art NFTs to date, starting with Damien Hirst’s The Currency. The Currency NFT collection has been very successful, with over $85M USD of secondary market trading since 27 July 2021, a significant amount of which has gone through the HENI NFT marketplace.
Technology at HENI
Our growing technical team contains a set of very capable Engineers, Data Scientists, DevOps and supporting staff. We constantly tackle new and challenging problems – some of these solutions have involved developing our own in-house tools using machine learning, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality. Utilizing modern cloud infrastructure and coding practices, we pride ourselves in exceeding the expectations of internal and external stakeholders. Using the very best tools, frameworks and programming standards, including TDD, BDD and Acceptance Criteria Testing, we aim to create a technical team that leads by example and excels in clean, readable and modular code.We are looking to recruit a senior and mid-level, permanent Full Stack Developer who will be a key member in the applications team alongside other full-stack and front-end developers, providing fundamental input and knowledge in solving some of these challenges. This would suit someone with demonstrable technical expertise who is driven by a hands-on and stimulating role.
This will be a full-time permanent role, with the flexibility to work from home.
The role and ways of working
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Technical Lead and other developers in the team
- Delivering high quality, scalable, and proficient submissions to the codebase
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, drawing on extensive knowledge in front-end and back-end development
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders – the ability to communicate effectively from a non-technical perspective is crucial
- Suggesting and developing creative solutions, contributing to this advanced technical field
- Strong academics are desirable but not a pre-requisite
- Ideally circa 5 years’ experience as a full stack developer, with reasonable experience in working on greenfield projects
- You must be comfortable with the following technologies: Node.js, React, React Hooks, AWS (Cognito & Serverless), graphQL, REST API’s, Third Party API integration, Micro Services, Mongo / DynamoDB / NoSQL, SQL, CI/CD
It would be desirable to have commercial Blockchain experience (but not a must have), such as:
- Smart Contracts – including ERC-20 and ERC-721 and wrapped contracts, IPFS, Handling Metadata and Order Book Management / DEX experience.
- Ethereum Blockchain – including Geth, Truffle, Solidity, Ganache, 0x Protocol, Infura
Our recruitment process
The interview process will be conducted remotely. This will involve an interview with our Talent Partner for a short intro video call. Followed by a technical task, a meeting with our Data team and the final interview with stakeholders between Tech and Data
- Competitive Salary
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
- Fully flexible and remote working options
- Competitive and flexible holiday allowance
- Full private healthcare
- Learning budget for personal development
- Pension matching contribution