Senior Frontend Software Engineer
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realised it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the team
You will join one of the teams working on the next generation form builder working with Design and UX to get the best delightful experience for our users while using the latest technology with React, Redux, GraphQL and Styled Components. You'll report to a Senior Engineering Manager or an Engineering Director.
Here's what you'll do:
- Get stuck into the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Work in a team of engineers, Product Managers and designers, all with very diverse and interesting backgrounds.
- Grow—use your annual learning budget to take course and go to conferences. There'll be plenty of opportunities for advancement as well.
- Find out more about our Engineering Value Proposition here.
Here's what we're after:
- You have several years of professional experience with React.
- You've got experience working on a dynamic product.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole.
- You have educated teams around good coding practices and principles.
- You're accomplished in your field and mastered a variety of technologies.
- You've got experience guiding a team through successful architectural and technical decisions.
- You're comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool for the projects.
- You can show us how you made an impact beyond a team or departmental level.
- You can create unit and integration tests. You understand that quality is down to everybody.
We're now a remote first company so this job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain. We also recruit remotely in the Netherlands, Estonia, Germany, France, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania and the UK as long as you do not require visa sponsorship. You'll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You'll get a €1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus €120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.