CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Supply Chain and Business Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
CoEnterprise is looking to hire a React Developer to join our amazing team as a vital contributor to our flagship product, Syncrofy. The ideal candidate will bring their experience, problem solving skills, and frontend / UX know-how and impart an immediate impact on the team.
- Work with a versatile development team, enhancing and maintaining a customer centric application with strong data visualization elements.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, continuously learning and sharing knowledge to solve unique technical challenges.
- Participate in an Agile development process, utilizing industry standard tools for issue tracking, version control, and code deployment.
- Work closely with product management and UX/UI designers in understanding and executing on requirements.
- Be self-motivated and disciplined, maintaining responsibility for all assigned tasks.
- Never be satisfied with the status quo; always be looking to improve yourself, your code, and your team.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience.
- 2+ years of strong real time experience in developing React JS based applications (with Redux is preferable)
- Able to develop SPA (Single Page Applications) consuming server-side JSON restful services
- Comfortable with source control (git branching model knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in unit testing code with Karma / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai / Jest is desired
- Understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are an absolute must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart, dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing company! Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Matching 401(k) - $$$$
- Generous PTO Policy
- Virtual Team Lunches
- Wellness Program
- Monthly Mingles
- Birthday Celebrations
- Virtual Events- Happy Hours, Casino Night, Magic Show, Scavenger Hunt of National History Museum, Game Nights and more
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.