Senior Front End Engineer
Aura is on a mission to create a safer internet. In a world where our lives are increasingly online, Aura's category-defining suite of intelligent digital safety products help millions of customers protect themselves against digital threats, and that number is growing rapidly. This is an exciting phase at Aura, and our team of over 500 people worldwide is guided by a leadership slate that's successfully grown startups into multi-billion dollar organizations.
Come join us for the ride!
About the Role:
Aura is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work on exciting Aura projects aiming to help keep our customers safe and secure while they use the internet at home.
In this role, you will work on creating new and expanding existing security services to support a new and exciting product we are bringing to market, such as Smart Vault for the web and mobile client, and browser extensions
As part of our team, you'll work with other engineers, product managers and designers, and our testing team to take features from idea, to specification, to implementation, to launch. We are a small nimble team and give our teammates a lot of room to be creative with solutions. Writing code securely is of the utmost importance, as our goal is to make our customers more secure in their daily lives.
Day to Day:
- Ensure product stability and performance;
- Deliver high-quality features and solutions in-time;
- Contribute to creating a robust and well-thought architecture;
- Employ best engineering practices and facilitate technical innovations;
- Provide continuous technical and architectural improvements.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience;
- 1+ year of React Native experience;
- Production experience and advanced skills with React + Redux;
- Strong knowledge of JS/TS, HTML/CSS/SCSS;
- Product mindset;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Strong knowledge in architectural design, design patterns, and design anti-patterns;
- Solid Computer Science background;
- Understanding approaches and principles for optimization of site load speed;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with native iOS and/or Android development;
- Experience with Browser Web Extensions development;