Senior Product Designer
We’re passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. We’re a B2B SaaS platform helping the world’s most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented people who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If you’re motivated by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our team and help us build exceptional experiences for our customers. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be involved in every stage of our product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, all the way until customers are using the capabilities we provide them with, and are satisfied with them. You will be responsible for turning broad ideas and unstructured problems into concrete concepts and delightful experiences that solve our customers' needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers and developers, to define and execute on the product vision.
- Conduct user research to understand customer needs and pain points, and translate those insights into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Design high fidelity UI and interaction designs that align with our brand guidelines and provide a delightful experience for our customers.
- Leverage data to make design decisions and iterate on designs to continuously improve the user experience.
- Participate in mentoring and recruiting activities to help grow our design practice and team.
- Advocate for good user experience and raise our bar in terms of quality and user experience.
- 6+ years of experience designing self-serve software products.
- 3+ years of experience working at an early stage, fast growing startup.
- Experience with agile product management practices.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems quickly.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- A current portfolio of projects that demonstrates high fidelity UI and interaction design abilities.
- Ability to mentor more junior designers.
If you are passionate about building exceptional products and experiences and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you.