Senior Graphic Designer
Amper is a Series A funded, industrial IoT startup in high-growth mode. We help manufacturers unlock their full potential with our patented technology. Amper’s mission is to democratize data, and give manufacturers of all sizes the chance to run world-class operations.
The Amper marketing team is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to help tell the world about Amper through risk-taking content and engaging visual design. We’re not your standard industrial software company. We believe that brand and visual storytelling are not only important, but necessary to differentiate and win the market. We are looking for a senior designer who can deeply understand our customer, dare to be different and scale the Amper visual brand.
Why you might be interested
Design serves a crucial function at Amper. This role is an opportunity to have a direct impact on the brand of a rapidly growing company. You’ll have the freedom to get creative, push the envelope and expand the framework for our visual brand. Plus, you’ll be joining a dynamic and creative marketing team made of strategists and copywriters to help bring your ideas to life.
We’re looking for a designer who has a clear grasp on their audience and loves collaboration and working cross-functionally. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, willing to help out on any project, and is enthusiastic about working with and learning from the other talented team members.
- Collaborate and brainstorm new ideas with cross-functional teams to amplify the Amper brand across campaigns, our website and other channels
- Oversee and execute conceptualization of design projects
- Design for a wide range of projects including but not limited to: web, email, social, and trade shows to create a consistent narrative across all marketing touchpoints
- Use data to determine new design ideas for landing pages, ads and other brand campaigns
- Coordinate with printing and production for trade shows and direct mail campaigns
- Design and build out various digital marketing materials such as templates, emails, website pages, landing pages and website banners
- Produce style guides and presentations for cross functional teams
- 3+ years relevant work experience in web and digital design, either on an in-house team or part of an agency
- Experience designing landing pages and emails in a marketing automation software, preferably Hubspot
- Creative thinker that can bring campaign ideas to life
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build, edit and deliver files across marketing channels (both print & digital)
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud
- HTML, CSS and video editing skills a plus
- Portfolio required to apply
Some reasons you might like working with us:
Amper is a Series A funded startup, which means every team member is critical. This means that you’ll have responsibilities that directly impact our business—immediately.
- A competitive salary: $70-$80K depending on experience
- Benefits that include 401K, health, dental and vision coverage.
- We value work-life balance where family and health come first. We have an open vacation policy, as we want everybody to feel supported, restored and ready to take on the day.
- This position’s location is flexible. You can be fully remote, or partially remote and go into one of our co-working locations in Charlotte or downtown Chicago.