Glorify is a fast-growing business on a mission to become the world’s largest digital platform for the 2.5 billion Christians worldwide. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our UI/UX team working in an industry that has been left mostly untouched by tech. This position is perfect for you if you are motivated and excited about being a part of something from the ground floor!
Glorify utilizes bite-size readings, meditations, music and gamification techniques to enable people to spend daily time with God. Having successfully launched in key Christian markets in the UK, US, and Latin America, Glorify has achieved over 6 million downloads and millions of monthly active users; Both through individuals and organizations.
We emphasize that you don't need to be a Christian to work here. You do however need to share our passion in striving for excellence in everything we do. Our main focus is on growing a fantastic team who puts the needs of our users first.
- Help scale Glorify app with new product features and functions
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, stakeholders, engineers, researchers, and marketing to define user improvements
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
- Actively contribute to constructive design reviews and deliver quality
- Be a strong advocate for the user experience, articulate your decisions to influence product development at all stages
- 2+ in Product Design for consumer facing products
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent additional education and experience
- Hands on Experience with Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Jira
- Proven experience with interaction design and visual design
- Experience testing new ideas - flexibility to work with the imperfect
- Experience with mobile products in the B2C space
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access to Perks At Work
- Business travel accident insurance