A Product Designer will play a critical role in scaling our centralized UX function across departments, enhancing the speed and quality of execution. They will partner with department heads to plan, implement and lead epic-level projects based on user research and business requirements. Our real estate investment platform ranges from CRM functionality to financial distributions, and outward facing investor portals.
The ideal candidate is a mid to senior level designer, expected to develop and maintain domain knowledge over all product areas. They ambitiously lead efforts that drive positive client outcomes across teams with a deep understanding of the financial space and user needs.They are strategic thinkers who can ensure strategic commitments meet deadlines by creating design milestones, assessing and mitigating risks.
- Develop a vision. Create a clear strategy to effectively produce a variety of outputs such as personas, journey maps, user flows, prototypes, and wireframes as it pertains to business requirements and end-user needs.
- Collaborates with product team members for conceptualizing, designing, and delivering first-class visual design and user experiences.
- Document and implement new design standards. Develop methods and processes that drive to improve the quality and consistency of design throughout the product.
- Validate design concepts. Through user testing or other appropriate research methods validate, document and refine design work for quality, utility, delight, and education for users.
- Support the future of design. Drive efficiency and scale through improvement and/or automation.
- Structure design efforts. Take part in the agile ceremonies with your team in two-week sprint cycles planning with the engineering, and design team leaders for future work and backlog grooming.
- 4+ years of experience working as a UI/UX Designer or relevant field
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, web design or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Effective leader who can drive alignment with cross-functional teams and build relationships while remaining an advocate for the user.
- Demonstrates effective and high-quality user-centered design solutions.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Tokens Studio for Figma, Adobe XD, PhotoShop, Illustrator.
- Experience designing for B2B user facing products.
- Ability to conduct evaluative research
- Ability to administer usability tests
- Hands on or interactive reviews of research and tests
- Generous equity grant; we want everyone to operate with an owner mindset and have real stake in our success
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage, 99% employer-paid
- 9 company-wide holidays per year
- Uncapped paid time off, with required minimums to support our team's personal balance and help avoid burnout
- 401k with 100% employer match, up to 4% of annual salary
- Flexible working arrangements; work from home with flexible hours
- Travel to spend time with the team, including company-wide offsites
- Monthly budget to support your wellness and workspace needs
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Laptop of choice
We believe in and are committed to pay equity, transparency, and equal opportunities for career development. The salary range for this role is $95,000-$120,000, which has been vetted by market standards. Final salary will be determined by experience level and role responsibilities.