MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally.
Our relationship with you is for the long run because your success is our success. We invest in your success through fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
Beyond just excellent pay and benefits, you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
A position at MPG promises you
- A diverse organization
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment of any kind
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- A stable, established, and growing business
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development
This position is contingent upon award. MindPoint Group, LLC has an exciting opportunity to join our team at one of our largest clients. We have multiple opportunities for Data Analysts and a Data Scientist as well. you will join an experienced group that is motivated to provide excellent services in defending federal infrastructure. We are seeking Data Analysts and a Data Scientist to help discover actionable insights from large data sets and make better decisions in support of our client’s mission.
- Responsible for Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) data governance, data visualization, data quality management, and enterprise data value realization
- Identify and evaluate data sources to support the ICAM data analytics function, and recommend the implementation of new data collection instruments to support the program’s continuous improvement
- Implement automated data collection and aggregation from a variety of sources, such as Cyber Security Assessment Management (CSAM), Phishing, and ticketing tools, and other in-house databases
- Conduct analysis of activities and value generation using a variety of analytics and statistical methods
- Transform raw data and analysis into data visualizations and interactive dashboards using dashboard tools
- Derive insights from data analysis, conduct root-cause analysis of operational issues identified by the data, and provide recommendations to remediate operational issues
- Support the integration of new data sources and analysis into DOJ’s Security Posture Dashboard Reports (SPDR) system
- Deliver presentations and briefings to federal senior executives, management, and team leads
- Provide training on the use of interactive, self-service dashboards to senior executives, management, and team leads
- Develop documentation on the requirements for analytics work products, data models, and the process for testing and distributing work products
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced, solutions-oriented environment focused on client deliverables and analysis
- Top Secret clearance (SCI eligible) is strongly preferred but will consider exceptional candidates who are Public Trust eligible
- 3+ years experience as a Data Security Analyst or equivalent knowledge
- Must have relevant experience in providing support to federal government clients, preferably in support of ICAM program
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or Statistics or similar field
- Experience working in a Lean-Agile environment
- Hands-on experience with current Business Intelligence tools, like MS PowerBI or Tableau
- Understanding of security topics, such as cybersecurity awareness training, phishing training, and risk-based decision-making
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and identify trends
- Experience leading or supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to connect business outcomes with operational and technological considerations
- Highly organized with critical thinking abilities at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to communicate clearly (written and verbal) and navigate at all levels in the organization with the detail appropriate to the forum and audience
- Excellent facilitation/presentation skills, experience with briefing senior leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project)
- Experience in managing large transformational data-driven projects in the cybersecurity space
- Previous experience collecting, analyzing, and reporting ICAM data for an enterprise cybersecurity office
- Experience with CSAM and SPDR are a plus
While this position is fully remote, preference will be given to candidates who reside in the Washington, DC area. For candidates outside of the Washington, DC area, travel up to 10% to Washington, DC area will be required post COVID.