Super Dispatch is looking for a Data Analyst who is passionate about using data to uncover valuable insights and drive business growth. The Data Analytics team focuses on automating manual reporting processes, delivering actionable insights for our internal business stakeholders, and delivering enterprise-level reporting for external clients. We are seeking a Data Analyst with strong SQL abilities to provide data-driven insights that will drive strategic decision making across the organization.
- Transform data into actionable information through proficient SQL querying (PostgreSQL).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various functions across the organization to understand requirements and objectives.
- Interpret data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities while presenting insights in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders.
- Establish and cultivate trust with internal stakeholders, acting as a consultative analyst and digging into the “why” to determine solutions.
- Plan the data structure needed through data mockups, and write queries to create published data sources for reporting uses.
- Understand and document the meaning behind the data to accurately leverage the data for business decision-making.
- Deliver ad-hoc reports and collaborate with other members of the Data Analytics team to streamline and/or automate processes to ensure data lineage, consistency, integrity, and transparency.
- Utilize software (Notion, GitHub, Jira) to track project workflow and changes.
- Minimum 3+ years using SQL Queries (i.e. Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery), and writing custom calculations
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Data, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence with experience in collecting, interpreting and analyzing data, as well as developing data visualizations
- Experience using project management and version control tools (Notion, GitHub, Jira etc.)
- Analytical mindset - you are able to structure and process data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- Team player - you have a collaborative mindset and the ability and build positive relationships with individuals across the organization
- Business acumen – you are knowledgeable about key business topics and have the confidence to take action informed by business goals and initiatives.
- Highly motivated - you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Results Driven - you take ownership, drive progress through strategic action, and focus on achieving the end result
Within 1 month, you’ll...
- Graduate from Super Dispatch’s company-wide new employee onboarding program. You’ll get caught up with who we are, how we work, and what we're building.
- Get access to our GitHub repo and additionally tools, familiarize yourself with our current repo queries and current live dashboards.
Within 3 months, you’ll...
- Establish and cultivate trust with internal stakeholders.
- Lead query planning and create your first published query to GitHub.
- Train on query QA process.
- Document your work in Jira and Notion.
Within 6 months, you’ll...
- Be the go-to person for SQL on the Data Analytics Team and assist other team members with their queries.
- Revisit previously created queries to identify performance improvements.
- Increase the velocity of Data Analytics Team’s ability to respond to analytical requests.
What We Do:
Our mission at Super Dispatch is to transform the world of vehicle shipping by becoming the leading platform for moving cars. For too long, the auto transport industry has been left without effective tools and instead given outdated processes and disconnected systems. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who We Are:
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Together we've created a people-first culture where we welcome diversity of backgrounds and ideas. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We celebrate wins and milestones. We put our team and customers first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.
The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $85,000 per year.
Summary of Benefits:
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation (PTO)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Fully remote role
- Growth opportunities
- Gym membership/wellness stipend
- Equipment provided